1/4/10

Sunday goodness.




AWWHHH the good things about waking up in the morning on a Sunday is a blueberry banana smoothie along with the "IMAGE" section in the Los Angeles times. I grab the paper, and tuck it in under my armpit like a professional sophisticated business man would, grab my coffee, or in my case my smoothie and plant my buttocks on my uncomfortable hot pink spinny chair in front of my laptop and begin to read.

"FAST FORWARD" by booth Moore, Adam tschorn and Melissa Magsaysay




httpe://www.latimes.com/features/image/




Look this link up if you don't have the Sunday l.a. paper or you already threw it away or you don't care, because its really important..well not really.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


CHANGING SUBJECT




Have you ever realized amazingly Delicious and easy it is to make spaghetti?just sayn.









No comments:

Post a Comment