3/11/10

She's great like frosted flakes.

Well today out of know where my friend Fiona, posted this picture below on my wall.
And then toke one of my photo's and did that.
And then did some of my other friends, and then did more and more.
Now I'm proud to say she is in business!
You Can find Fiona at: http://www.fiphotography.blogspot.com/
I was searching for random stuff online and I found, Brainey Quotes.com
So now, I'm in the mood to write every quote that catches my eye, and means's something to me:
1. It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.
2. Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life.
3. Life is an experiment, the more experiments you make, the better.
4. Everything has been figured out, except how to live.
5. I love life because what more is there.
5. I think Ive discovered the secret to life- you just hang around until you get used to it.
6. Peace begins with a smile.
7. A single rose can be my garden, a friend-my world.
8. Friendship is a single soul dwelling in two bodies.
9. I don't need a friend who changes when I change and who nods when I nod; my shadow does that much better.
10. Cleverness is not wisdom.














No comments:

Post a Comment