3/3/10

My life is a bannana boat.

Boyfriend look? My interpatation aint so hot.
But its my personal style.
I got this tan coat from express, and I feel like a natural womenn.
No, haha I feel like a buisness person.
[tan jacket-express,tanktop-urbanoutfitters,skirt-forever21,shoes-from Loren santa monica]
The boyfriend look is so casual and comfy. Except in my defence I feel like I cant neccasarly pull it off.
Baggy jeans, a white flowy top and gladiator sandals. Fun fun.
Ive noticed that the Jonas Brothers, have taken on the meaning of the girlfriend look.
Guys, wear tight jeans, scarfs, cardigens and canves shoes.
Girlfriend look.

I found a website (cred's to my friend Carla) called manbabies, its hilarious and stupid. But it captures a new meaning on art. (Sorta)







Manbabies.com
Thankyou.










1 comment: