2/27/10

Flower Power.

Hey everybody.
Sorry I haven't posted in like 4 days. Ive been so busy.

Well yesterday I went shopping, because I'm at that point where I am growing out of everything.

[shirt and vest:h&m, stripped jeans:pacsun.]

Speaking of stripes, I was reading an article in a magazine about the queen a stripes: Sonia Rykiel, apparently she has designed a new line for H&M.

But in my opinion the choice of colors look tacky and would be hard to pull off for most people.

But I do have to say the look Ive been very interested in, is the all jean wear and the garden look.

Today I got my hair done and like always I'm looking through nylon, and teen vogue while I'm waiting and in the back of teen vogue there was a whole section on a photo shoot dedicated to spring trends, called "flower power" and "green garden" I don't know the full extent on details, after all I was just skimming through the magazines. But anyway I really like the style and it inspired me, and my mom was saying this was the kinda style she dressed in.
So this is one of the outfits I got.I got my hair styled in layers like [ Ashlee Simpson 2008.]

No comments:

Post a Comment