1/20/10

Be the hero.

Haiti


Well as we all know, a traitorous earthquake struck Haiti one of the most poorest and UN-developed country. Yes I realize I'm about 5-6 days late. But for a reason, I have been researching ways to help them, that doesn't put a whole in your wallet, and that's isn't a scam. Trust Me.




Well I saw an add in the news section on google, and some person commented and said "bungie now sells t-shirts, and if you buy one there share of profits goes to Haiti." I looked them up, apparently they are a video game website or whatever, anyway the t-shirt is pretty gross looking but it is for a good cause.




Here is there link-


Also whole foods accepts donations.
here is a link to New york times.
A great article.
Im just saying, we can all make a difference if we try.



No comments:

Post a Comment